A modern project studio that combines creativity with audio engineering and producer skills.
How it works
- You upload your tracks.
- We listen carefully to the recorded material and propose a price. We will also send you a detailed feedback of what needs to be done in order for your song to sound professionally mixed.
- If you are OK you pay 50% in advance.
- We mix your song(s) and we send you the mixed material with some minor errors (basically white noise added here and there).
- You can ask up to 5 tweaks of the mix for each song.
- When you are satisfied with the result you pay the rest 50% and we send you the final mixed material.
How to prepare your tracks for upload
- Make sure all your tracks begin from the start of the session even though there is not any recorded material at the beginning.
- If you have any midi tracks in your project you should record every track as an audio track.
- Make sure you bypass all effects unless they play an important role to the sound.
- Give each track a name (e.g snare top, snare bottom, kick, bass etc).
- Export each track as WAV or AIFF file.
- Archive all tracks into ZIP or RAR folder.
- Upload and send it to us!
Upload your song